FSM Insights featuring Richard Guetig
Richard Guetig talked to FSM about his 2012 AMPS entry
September 21, 2012
Modeler Richard Guetig talked to Associate Editor Aaron Skinner about the 1/35 scale StuH42 he entered into competition at the 2012 AMPS this past April. He discusses how he painted the model, his philosophy when it comes to basing, and some tricks for weathering. See more of Richard's StuH42 in the November 2012 FSM.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online