Dragon 1/35 scale M2A1 halftrack
February 16, 2007
|Dragon has finally released a brand-new kit of the M2/M2A1 halftrack in its "Smart Kit" line. Dragon uses modern molding techniques, which provides excellent molded-in detail, eliminating the need for lots of photoetched add-ons. The kit allows the builder to make either a M2 or an M2A1. The major difference between the two is the M2 version features a "skate rail" gun-rail mount, similar to the one on its wheeled cousin the White Scout Car. The M2A1 has a pulpit gun mount over the passenger seat of the driver's compartment.|
You must be a subscriber to read the complete review. Subscribe today and receive instant access to out complete archive of model kit reviews!
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online