Hasegawa 1/32 Ki-61-I Hei Hien "Tony"
October 19, 2007
|Hasegawa Ki-61-I Hei Hien "Tony" |
After 30 years of nothing but the old, out-of-production Revell kit, Hasegawa finally provides another plastic model of the Ki-61. Examining the kit, I found it was up to Hasegawa's high standards - clean molding and impressive surface detail. Features include two canopies (one open, the other closed), drop tanks, a pilot figure with optional heads, and, with the initial release, a bonus metal pilot figure. Hasegawa has also issued a separate detail set featuring the pitot tube, machine gun, and cannon barrels in brass.
To read this review and 800 more, Click Here to subscribe today
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online