HobbyBoss 1/48 scale FJ-4B Fury
May 11, 2008
|The FJ-4B was the definitive version of the North American Fury, with 222 produced. The FJ-4B featured several improvements over previous variants, with its increased fuel capacity necessitating a distinctive, taller "razorback" rear deck and widened landing gear. |
You must be a subscriber to read the complete review. Subscribe today and receive instant access to more than 800 model kit reviews!
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online