AFV Club 1/350 scale U-boat Type VIIB submarine
Subscriber-only early access review
September 28, 2009
|The parts may be few, but AFV Club's U-boat Type VIIB sure does pack a lot of detail into a 1/350 scale kit. Rendered in olive styrene, it contains 61 flash-free injection-molded parts plus a fret of seven photoetched-metal pieces. A stand is also provided, so the model can be displayed nicely. The detail of the molded parts is fantastic, especially in this scale.|
You must be a subscriber to read the complete review. Subscribe today and receive instant access to our model-kit review archive!
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online