Pacific Coast 1/32 scale Focke-Wulf Ta 152
Focke-Wulf designer Kurt Tank's ultimate Fw 190 was the Ta 152 designed as a high-altitude interceptor to stem the Allied air assault on Germany. The few that entered service arrived too late to have an impact.
November 24, 2009
|The ultimate extension of the Luftwaffe's Fw 190 was a high-altitude fighter that differed drastically enough to warrant the new designation Ta 152. (The Ta was a tip of the cap to its head designer, Kurt Tank.) Fewer than 50 were built, and fewer made it to frontline service.|
You must be a subscriber to read the complete review. Subscribe today and receive instant access to our archive of over 1,000 model-kit reviews!
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online