Valom 1/72 scale Bristol Brigand B.Mk.1
The Brigand replaced the Beaufighter as the Royal Air Force’s ground attack aircraft. The type served during the Malayan Emergency before being replaced by the Canberra.
December 18, 2009
|Valom’s Brigand features fine recessed exterior panel lines and rivet detail. Resin Centaurus engines and air scoops, a nice photoetched-metal detail fret, and a film instrument panel are also included. In my kit, a cylinder of one engine wasn’t fully molded; I replaced it with a piece of plastic rod.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online