Academy 1/35 scale K9 Self-propelled Howitzer
With the long barrel, Academy’s K9 Thunder dominates the 1/35 scale battlefield. The real vehicle can land three rounds on a target at the same time.
July 1, 2010
|The K9 Thunder, developed by Samsung Techwin, is South Korea’s self-propelled 155mm gun system.|
Academy’s tan plastic parts feature crisp surface detail, including a fairly nice representation of non-skid texture on many of the upper surfaces. Poly caps between the dual road wheels allow them to turn, easing installation of the vinyl tracks.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online