Revell Germany 1/144 scale Type VIIC/41 U-boat
The Type VII U-boat was the most numerous submarine ever and a workhorse of the Kriegsmarine throughout World War II. The VIIC/41 was the final variant and had the latest features to improve survivability.
July 1, 2010
|Revell Germany’s Type VIIC/41 U-boat comes in an attractive box and comprises 107 gray styrene parts. The details are crisp and to-scale; flash is minimal, except on the railings. The parts layout is logical and makes building the boat easy. The molding includes the expanded wintergarten with added anti-aircraft guns, a schnorkel, and life raft canisters.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online