Roden 1/48 scale Fairchild AU-23A Peacemaker
The Peacemaker, a license-built variant of the Pilatus Porter, was designed as a light attack and counter-insurgency aircraft for the U.S. Air Force in Southeast Asia. Fairchild built 35, all of which were transferred to Thailand after unsatisfactory combat trials.
July 12, 2010
Roden’s release is the first injection-molded 1/48 scale plastic kit of any version of Pilatus’ workhorse, and it builds into a nice representation of the aircraft.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online