Tamiya 1/350 scale Imperial Japanese Navy heavy crusier Mogami
The Imperial Japanese Navy’s Mogami entered service in 1935 and participated in several crucial Pacific campaigns of World War II, including Midway and the Philippines.
July 12, 2010
|Tamiya’s new Imperial Japanese Navy heavy cruiser Mogami features the “all-8"-gun” configuration with which the ship fought at the Battle of Midway. The kit comes in a big box that is carefully packed and chock-full. The ship can be assembled waterlined or with a full hull.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online