Revell Germany 1/72 scale Messerschmitt Me P.1099B heavy figher
The P.1099B was to be armed with four 20mm and two 30mm cannons.
August 9, 2010
|The Messerschmitt P.1099B is another in Revell Germany’s line of “Luft ’46” aircraft, modeled from German designs that were experimental or still on the drawing board at the end of World War II. This particular concept was a heavy fighter or bomber destroyer derived from the Me 262 jet.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online