Special Hobby 1/48 scale Fiat B.R.20
The Fiat B.R.20 was a late-1930s design that served the Regia Aeronautica from the Spanish Civil War through the start of World War II. Interestingly, the Japanese purchased several B.R.20s and used them in China.
August 9, 2010
|The new Special Hobby kit (and identical Classic Airframes release) provides the first plastic 1/48 kit of the Fiat B.R.20. Parts are well-molded in gray plastic and feature restrained surface detail. This model represents the initial production run, but from the parts breakdown it is easy to see later versions may be issued.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online