Trumpeter 1/35 scale Panzerlok BR 57 armored locomotive
Trumpeter’s BR 57 is a large and imposing model with good detail where it can be seen and enough track bed to make a good display.
September 8, 2010
|Another in Trumpeter’s line of unusual and interesting kits is its 1/35 scale BR 57 armored locomotive, the first time this vehicle has been made in injection-molded plastic in this scale. The overall quality of the light gray molding is very good, with only a few ejection-pin and sink marks in spots where they would show. The large instruction booklet features clear, large diagrams but no detail-painting instructions. A color sheet shows five views of a single camouflage scheme. No photoetched metal, decals, or figures are included in the kit.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online