Hasegawa 1/144 scale Embraer 170
Hasegawa includes decals for Japanese domestic carrier J-Air. Embraer 170s operate in many colorful liveries, like Kenya Airways, Virgin Blue, and Egyptair Express. Expect lots of aftermarket decals.
October 6, 2010
|Regional jets have been a common sight at airports for more than 10 years, so it’s surprising that it’s taken mainstream kit manufacturers until now to take notice. It’s equally surprising that Hasegawa, better known for 1/200 scale major airliners, is the first company to produce a modern regional jet kit.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online