Hasegawa 1/72 scale He 111Z “Zwilling”
Produced in very small numbers, the Zwilling – designed as a glider tug – has always attracted the attention of modelers who like building the big and the outrageous.
October 6, 2010
|The He 111Z “Zwilling” (twin) was a big plane that would never win a beauty contest. However, it does look great on a display shelf with all your other 1/72 scale German World War II aircraft. It has the wingspan of about three Bf 109s, so you will need to make room for this beast on your shelf.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online