Special Hobby 1/72 scale Twin Mustang F-82G
The finished model looks menacing in its gloss black night-fighter scheme.
November 8, 2010
|Special Hobby’s F-82G is neither a clone nor a copy of Monogram’s kit. There are more pieces, due in part to the addition of excellent photoetched-metal details such as seat belts. A few interior parts, exhaust manifolds, and rocket launch rails are molded in resin. The canopies are injection-molded, thin, and clear, but each is molded in one piece; if you want them open, get out your razor saw.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online