Bronco 1/35 scale Archer Mk.I
Bronco’s model kit comprises more than 1,000 parts, including a photoetched-metal sheet with enough parts to rival the inventory of some aftermarket companies.
July 6, 2011
|Bronco Models has released a highly detailed kit of the British Archer, a self-propelled 17-pounder antitank gun based on the Valentine chassis. The Archer was designed with an unusual rear-facing gun which gave the vehicle a lower profile and improved its stability. It served into the 1950s and many were sold to other countries.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online