Cyber-hobby 1/32 scale Messerschmitt Bf 109E-4
Cyber-hobby’s big-scale model kit abounds with detail. The well appointed cockpit includes a nice instrument panel and controls, and the gear legs are modeled correctly as mounted to the fuselage frame rather than the wing. The Daimler-Benz engine and machine guns finish the front.
July 6, 2011
|Icon of the Luftwaffe, the Messerschmitt Bf 109 first flew in 1935 and continued in one form or another into the 1960s, when the Spanish air force finally retired the last of its license-built Hispano Ha 1109s.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online