HobbyBoss 1/35 scale DANA ShKH vz. 77
Any modeler with some experience should be able to handle this model kit.
July 6, 2011
|The Dělo Automobilní Nabíjené Automaticky (self-propelled auto-loading gun, or DANA), also known as Samohybná Kanónová Húfnica vzor 77 (ShKH vz. 77, or self-propelled gun howitzer Model 77), was developed in Czechoslovakia in the 1970s and entered service in 1981. It was the first self-propelled gun that could auto-load with the gun in any position. More than 600 were produced; still active today, the eight-wheeled 152mm howitzer serves in several countries.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online