Trumpeter 1/72 scale FC-1 Fierce Dragon/JF-17 Thunder
Molded in light gray plastic, this model kit sports excellent surface scribing, a large number of finely detailed parts, and a photoetched-metal sheet for the exhaust, HUD, and seat harness.
July 6, 2011
|In the late 1990s, China’s Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group and the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex collaborated on a design to replace Pakistan’s aging fleet of A-5 fighter-bombers and F-7 and Mirage III/5 interceptors. In February 2010, as a result of this effort, the JF-17 entered service in the Pakistan air force with No. 26 Squadron, the Black Spiders.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online