Hasegawa 1/72 scale Sukhoi Su-33 “Flanker-D”
This model kit is beautiful, well-engineered, and, despite its size and number of parts, a relatively simple build.
August 5, 2011
|Hasegawa’s new tooling of the "Flanker-D" is well executed in gray plastic with beautifully engraved panel lines and fine surface detail.|
The kit includes a full complement of weapons in addition to options for open or closed positioning of the canopy, speed brake, and louvered auxiliary air doors given as inserts for the intakes. An excellent cockpit tub is provided, with raised panel and console detail or, if you prefer, decals for the instruments.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online