Airfix 1/72 scale Vickers Valiant BK.Mk.1
Not only is this finished model kit impressively large, but the engineering, options, and fit are top-notch and make for an enjoyable building experience.
September 7, 2011
|The Valiant was the first of the Royal Air Force V-Force bombers to enter service. Designed as a strategic nuclear strike aircraft, the Valiant’s career ended early after a change to low-level flying revealed corrosion in the wing spar.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online