Dragon 1/144 scale Stealth Helicopter "Operation Geronimo"
January 6, 2012
Reputed to be a heavily modified Blackhawk helicopter, the "Stealth Hawk," as depicted by Dragon's 1/144 plastic kit, vaguely resembles a simple origami version of the standard UH-60 with multifaceted flat panels and the now-famous tail rotor assembly that tipped off the public. The models are simple, but detail is delicately portrayed, including photoetched-metal intake screens.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online