Tamiya 1/35 M51 Israeli tank
February 6, 2012
Tamiya's 1/35 scale M51 depicts an early Batch One tank, and the only current kit to accurately represent the Six-Day War vehicle. These tanks differed from later versions in minor ways. Most notable are the single hull stowage boxes on each side and spare-track racks on the hull. The kit is molded in Tamiya's usual tan plastic, and features all-new molds; only the .50-caliber machine gun comes from earlier kits.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online