Trumpeter 1/35 scale Canadian AVGP Grizzly (Early)
February 6, 2012
Tightly packed into Trumpeter's 1/35 scale Canadian AVGP Grizzly box are seven individually wrapped sprues containing 239 parts. Six nicely detailed vinyl tires are included. A small fret of photoetched metal holds three parts. The moldings are crisp with very little flash and a high level of detail.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online