HobbyBoss 1/35 scale EBR-10
December 3, 2012
The Panhard Engin Blindé de Reconnaissance, or, as HobbyBoss labels it, the French EBR-10 Wheeled Reconnaissance Vehicle, was based on a pre-World War II design resurrected in the 1950s. The HobbyBoss 1/35 scale plastic model kit is molded in light yellow styrene with vinyl tires and a sheet of photoetched metal. Flash is minimal and the few knockout marks are easy to remove. Overall, fit is good with just a couple of areas that need filler. The hatches are separate, but there is no interior detail. The directions flowed logically, and deviating from them was unnecessary (unusual for me). A color painting guide is included.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online