Sword 1/72 scale T-28C Trojan
March 5, 2013
|This is a review of the Sword 1/72 scale T-28C Trojan plastic model kit.|
The plastic parts have excellent exterior detail, good interior and small parts, and the decals are excellent. In this kit, a fine resin casting replaces the plastic engine. Clear parts include a three-part canopy, wingtip navigation lights, and other small items. The two decal sheets contain crisply printed markings for two trainers in white and orange, and one in the more unusual gray and white scheme.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online