Zvezda 1/350 scale Russian Imperial Navy battleship 'Sevastopol'
March 5, 2013
|This is a review of the Zvezda 1/350 scale Russian Imperial Navy battleship Sevastopol plastic model kit. |
Zvezda’s Sevastopol comprises 432 parts on eight sprues molded in light gray plastic with better-than-average detail. Four clear parts provide windows for the conning station. A decal sheet and paper flag sheet are included for the Sevastopol only. You can build a full hull or waterline it using a deeply scored line on the inside of the hull sides. The lower hull has a rough texture compared to the upper hull sides and is apparently finished that way on purpose. A display stand is included.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online