Meng 1/72 scale Fiat G.91 light fighter-bomber
May 6, 2013
Meng's 1/72 scale Fiat G.91R light fighter-bomber plastic model kit comes with optional parts and markings for a Luftwaffe machine, and a Frecce Tricolori aircraft as well, the most colorful versions are pretty well covered. A high-quality PVC Frecce Tricolori patch is included with the kit.
The kit has beautiful surface detail, but the fit of parts varies from great to average. The raised detail on the cockpit tub and instrument panel is excellent, but the seat is basically featureless
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online