Revell Germany 1/32 scale Bf 109G-8
December 9, 2013
While some modelers bemoan another Bf 109 plastic model kit, Revell Germany has made an effort to provide a more-accurate representation than previous offerings. Its all-new 1/32 scale Bf 109G-6 is cleanly molded in light blue plastic with a well-detailed cockpit, drop tank, optional tail configuration, canopy options, cowling options, and movable flying and control surfaces. Studying the instructions, I could see Revell Germany included some subtle variations via optional parts.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online