G.W.H. 1/48 scale McDonnel-Douglas F-15B/D Eagle
March 6, 2014
Great Wall Hobbies’ release of the F-15B/D was exciting — I am a huge fan of the Eagle! Since we haven’t had a newly molded Eagle in some time, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this kit to see how it stacked up with older molds by Hasegawa and Academy.
Tightly packed in the box are 22 trees of gray styrene parts. A small photoetched-metal fret is included, as is a clear film containing parts for the HUD. The molds are crisp and flash-free, with fine panel-line detail throughout.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online