ICM 1/35 scale Opel Typ 2.5-32 German light truck
May 7, 2014
Perhaps thinking it’s only another Opel Blitz, you may already have passed up ICM’s 1/35 scale Typ 2.5-32 (1.5-ton) World War II German light truck plastic model kit. However, take a closer look: This is the 1.5-ton truck, a baby brother to all of those others.
The model is crisply molded in dark yellow styrene with clear windows and lenses for the lights and vinyl for the tires. There are several knockout marks and a little flash, but nothing too difficult. The parts fit well with a little cleanup.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online