Revell Germany 1/500 scale "Star Trek Into Darkness" USS Enterprise
May 7, 2014
Revell Germany has released a 1/500 scale plastic model kit of the latest starship Enterprise, from the J.J. Abrams-directed 2013 movie “Star Trek Into Darkness.” Molded in white and clear plastic, the model features good surface detail. For those who like to light their models, Revell Germany’s design makes the job easier. All of the major assemblies are open to wiring, and the main and auxiliary hulls have clear windows.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online