Dragon 1/35 scale M103A1
July 8, 2014
Cleanly molded in gray plastic, Dragon’s new M103A1 is the first 1/35 scale injection-molded plastic kit of this tank. A wire tow cable and single-piece Dragon Styrene tracks are provided.
The M103 bears a strong resemblance to the M48, and Dragon appears to have reused many of the parts from its recent M48 Patton. I carefully studied the instructions to note which parts to use and which to ignore. The running gear is taken directly from the M48 kit with additional parts for bogies, suspension arms, and shock absorbers.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online